Your Home: Why Use a Realtor®
Some homeowners are tempted to try selling
their property without the help of a real estate
agent (this is called FSBO: For Sale By Owner).
The reality is that selling real estate is a
complex and highly specialized field. If you
are like most, your home is your biggest asset.
An agent will help steer you clear of the many
pitfalls, and most importantly, will save you
time and money.
Here are just a few of the advantages of working
with a Realtor® like Korinne Peachey:
- Korinne knows real estate values in your
neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable
and competitive price on your home.
- Korinne will establish a marketing strategy
for your home ensuring that your property
is exposed to scores of potential buyers.
- Korinne takes care of the many tasks involved
in selling a house. This saves you time and
ensures that the transaction is simple and
low-stress for you.
- Korinne is educated in the home selling
process and as such will advise you of your
rights, options and obligations.
- Korinne is a natural negotiator and will
work to get you the best price possible.
- Korinne has access to all of the latest
tools, technology and tricks of the trade.
- Korinne can recommend the best ways to improve
your home's curb appeal.
- As a Royal LePage agent, Korinne has the
support of a national firm and a network of
contacts and expertise.